OmCap is fully independent from banks and other financial institutions
OmCap has over 20 years experience advising airlines in their negotiations with manufacturers, particularly in relation to issues relating to finance and affordability, including pre-delivery payments, PDP finance, escalation, backstop financing and delivery flexibility. Optimising the purchase contract will have a major impact on minimising the cost of funding the aircraft.
We assist airlines on creating and implementing funding plans that provide flexibility and security of finance as well as achieving the lowest cost. Facilities have been arranged in a variety of currencies and have included commercial bank debt, export credits, JOLCOs (OmCap has advised on over $1.5bn of JOLCOs since September 2016) and sale and operating leasebacks.
We work closely with our client’s preferred tax and legal advisors to ensure maximum certainty of a smooth execution.
- Over $10bn of new orders financed
- Wide range of currencies, fixed and floating
- Debt, finance leases, operating leases and JOLCOs
- Export credit agency and third-party credit enhancement
- Escalation and PDPs optimised
- Accounting, tax and currency structuring